Sunday, May 24, 2009

Crazy trip...

As an second grader in senior high school, I joined the graduation trip.
Some of you may hear of the awesome beach and sunbath in southern Taiwan,the destination of our trip.It was such a wonderful experience to have a together-trip with my friends,teachers ,and classmates.It wasn't where I went but who I was with that made me feel satisfied and sweet.And the scenery was also awesome!!(Sorry,I haven't had the picture ready yet......)
An extraordinary incident happened when I stayed in the hotel at the first night.My new camera got lost!!!It scared me to death!! And after looking for it a whole morning the next day,it was left in the recreational room!It might be dropped onto the floor when my friend played the games excitedly.Finally,all was well during the rest of my trip.
I will put on the picture as soon as possible.They look wonderful by means of my new camera!!

No comments: