Friday, April 24, 2009

Mnn....Yummy Feast!


I have saved money for a few weeks for this big feast with my friends.The Korean food is SO DELICIOUS!!!!And this is all of my best friends and I wearing our uniform,so strange,isn't it?!
The summer is almost coming inTaiwan,and I start to take swimming classes and get so much fun though I can't reach my teacher's regulaton of swimming 100 meters at a time.
Having begged my parents for a camera for several months,I am going to buy one!!I couldn't wait to use it to take a shot!! (Do you recommend something useful in particular?)

1 comment:

Middleton said...

Good to see you blogging again. I want to see more pictures so I hope you get a great camera and play with it a lot! Miss you!

Are you on facebook? If not you should join and find me - Amy Howell Middleton.