Saturday, April 11, 2009

Great thirst for .....

Again,I forgot to bring my USB so that I couldn't get some pictures on.(Being frustrated ...)
I am almost tired out and dont't know the reason.Sometimes I felt sad because being left out by the new friends in class and lack of energy and confidence....
Now sitting in front of the computer and
missing home,
missing you all,
and missing friends.....
Just got some songs for you....and wish to have a wonderful tomorrow!!

Having a great thirst for changes in life,and want to be MYSELF as Winnie!!

2 comments:

Middleton said...

Sorry you feel down Winnie! I know what it's like to feel rejected and lonely... wish I could hang out with you and make you smile!

Tomorrow is Easter here in the US - the day we celebrate that Christ conquered death. So HAPPY EASTER!

Winnie said...

Great thanks!!
I feel better now and Happy Easter!