Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lovely pictures from Lovely NEW Camera!

Ya!!!Here are some pictures from my new camera,
My friends and I......
A Gun!!
The resort......(And I being embarrassed about wearing such short shorts.)
My BEST friends and I!!


I was always in the same clothes because there was only the first day of our trip which was without water so that I could bring my camera with me.So......they are all here and below.(except some foolish ones :) ......)
So shamed that I couldn't write more,I will improve my writing skills as soon as possible!
Hope you enjoy this long long post!!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a fun blog :)

Winnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Winnie said...

Thanks!!Welcome to my little world!I hope you like it!!

Middleton said...

I love seeing all the pictures! I wish girls in the US were emberassed about wearing short shorts too... so far Adia only wears the long ones and I hope she only wants to. Hugs!