Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Help!!

I am now in the second grade of senior high,and there are only 3/2 semesters left before I choose what I should major in university.

The school seperated us to three groups.One is to study Social Studies,another is to study Science except Biology,and the other which I am now in is to study all the subjects including Science and Social Studies.And the future choice of major for us is more than the other two groups.

But,I know precious little about the detail of the large amount of major.I really want to know which subjects and capability I will need to have,and also the prospects of the major.

I will be so grateful for your help!!(And don't mention it if we don't know each other!)

1 comment:

Middleton said...

Good luck making this BIG decision Winnie! I would help but I don't have any thoughts worth sharing. Keep us updated on what you decide,
Hugs!