Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Dentist?

He looks like a popular singer in Taiwan.How
precious this picture is!(up)





I attended a dental camp in this summer.The reason is that I didn't know much about what people may learn at the dental department in college.It was so fun!!We had many interesting lessons,such as carving teeth model,body anatomy(not myself),teeth diorthosis...etc.And there were lots of funny games at night(I stayed in the school's dorm for 5 days)It was pretty tired but fun.Because of the experience,I am not that afraid of studying science because it is so muach fun than I thought before.I have started the school work now and also been seperated to a different class because of my choice of studying science.I am a little afraid,but I will try my best."Being a dentist or anyway a doctor?""I don't know,I wish I could find out what suits me the most someday!"

1 comment:

Middleton said...

Looks like you had fun... I love to see your pictures.